You know that feeling when you’re a part of something important? That sense of pride that what you do everyday matters because you see it and hear it from your teammates, managers and customers? We love that feeling.
WHO WE ARE
T. Elenteny Imports (“TEI”) is not your traditional alcoholic beverage importer and distributor. After spending years in the industry, our two founders combined their knowledge and experiences, creating (i) a company that offers the services they believed the industry needed and (ii) a vision of wanting to make a positive difference for small businesses. And you know what? That company and vision boomed.
TEI is a multifaceted, services business for wine, spirits, and beer importation and distribution. What does that actually mean? It means that we work with companies who discover awesome alcoholic beverage products (both foreign and domestic) and want those beverages to be available throughout the United States. We provide logistics, compliance, and accounting back office support for those endeavors, and we deliver top-notch customer service at every step of the way.
As a company, we hold ourselves out as a dynamic, experienced service provider dedicated to delivering innovative logistics solutions while pursuing the highest degree of integrity and transparency for our clients and for each other. We expect each TEI member to do the same.
You will work on a team of fellow accounting wizards as well as our big-brain logistics department. These folks get it and kick ass for a bunch of wine importers, distributors and marketers who are the most cutting edge in our alcohol import/distribution industry. You’ll bring accounting to life in our customer-service dominant environment.
REQUIREMENTS | YOU ARE
- Pattern-driven. Each day you’ll be logging Accounts Payable bills and payments into our accounting system, keeping data accurate and reconciled.
- You easily monitor and anticipate what’s coming. You naturally meet deadlines and project out in advance upcoming task completion dates.
- You are this adjective personified –very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail.
- You’re speedy and adept with computer software skills. Rapid data entry and multi-tasking is your middle name.
- You love helping your team members and customers alike. You practice empathy naturally and offer solutions-driven conversation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance or similar education is require
- Fun! You have a good sense of humor, and you’re pleasant to interact with.
We’ll hold you responsible for
- Showing up everyday and giving 100%
- Working until the work is done
- Growing as a professional –we excel at this; we’ll teach you
- Capability to communicate easily and efficiently with others
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing environment with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of our team
Competitive salary, based on your skills
Health insurance contribution
Professional development job training
Opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly growing company
Flexible vacation/time-off program
Legendary Holiday party!
If you want to be part of TEI and believe that you can excel at this position, please send us your resume and a genuinely written cover explaining your interest in the position and how it aligns with your professional mission. Additionally, please include your salary requirements and the number “10” (typed or written) at the bottom right corner of your cover letter.