ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
Fab Team, Fast-paced Workday, Sweet Benefits – New York, NY – Full Time
You know that feeling when you’re a part of something important? That sense of pride that what you do everyday matters because you see it and hear it from your teammates, managers and customers? We love that feeling! Receivable
WHO WE ARE
T. Elenteny Imports (“TEI”) is not your traditional alcoholic beverage importer and distributor. After spending years in the industry, our two founders combined their knowledge and experiences, creating (i) a company that offers the services they believed the industry needed and (ii) a vision of wanting to make a positive difference for small businesses. And you know what? That company and vision boomed.
TEI is a multifaceted, services business for wine, spirits, and beer importation and distribution. What does that actually mean? It means that we work with companies who discover awesome alcoholic beverage products (both foreign and domestic) and want those beverages to be available throughout the United States. We provide logistics, compliance, and accounting back office support for those endeavors, and we deliver top-notch customer service at every step of the way.
As a company, we hold ourselves out as a dynamic, experienced service provider dedicated to delivering innovative logistics solutions while pursuing the highest degree of integrity and transparency for our clients and for each other. We expect each TEI member to do the same.
- Provide general support to the A/R department with administrative duties
- Assist the A/R department with month-end closing procedures
- Keep client accounting records up to date including reconciling vendor accounts for bill-backs and invoicing monthly services
- Assist in preparation of monthly statements
- Aid in monthly banking reconciliation
- Data entry in accounting software
- Bachelor’s Degree or related industry experience in Accounting. Economics or Finance
- Motivated to learn & hardworking
- Responsible and able to hold themselves accountable
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Skilled in working independently and as a member of our team
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
Competitive salary – Quantified by skill set
Health insurance contribution
On the job training
Flexible vacation/time-off program
Potential quarterly bonus
Holiday party that is legend!
If you want to be part of TEI and believe that you can excel at this position, please send us your resume and a genuinely written cover letter explaining your interest in the position and how it aligns with your professional mission. Additionally, please include your salary requirements and the number “10” (typed or written) at the bottom right corner of your cover letter.