Assistant Compliance COORDINATOR
You know that feeling when you’re a part of something important? That sense of pride that what you do everyday matters because you see it and hear it from your teammates, managers and customers? We love that feeling.
WHO WE ARE
T. Elenteny Imports is a multifaceted service business for wine & spirits importation and distribution. We kill it at logistics, customer service and bright ideas that are changing how our industry does business. Our mission is centered around our values:
We are a dynamic, experienced service provider dedicated to delivering innovative logistics solutions while pursuing the highest degree of integrity and transparency for our clients.
- Daily support of our Compliance Coordinator
- Process regular compliance requests for both state & federal levels
- Adhering to timely customer responses & task completion
- Manage & maintain a calendar of state-by-state reporting
- Minimum of 1.5 years in an administrative assistant role, ideally in the logistics or alcohol industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, two years of related industry experience
- Capable of communicating easily, efficiently and transparently
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Versatile, flexible, and willing to work within a constantly changing atmosphere with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of our team
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in Apple/MAC computers
Competitive salary, based on your skills
Health insurance contribution
Professional development job training
Opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly growing company
Flexible vacation/time-off program
Legendary Holiday party!
If you are genuinely interested in our job, please author an authentic cover letter explaining why this job is a perfect fit for you and how our company values align with your own professional mission. Please also detail your salary requirements and provide a resume that details your successes.