CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
You know that feeling when you’re a part of something important? That sense of pride that what you do everyday matters because you see it and hear it from your teammates, managers and customers? We love that feeling.
WHO WE ARE
T. Elenteny Imports is a multifaceted service business for wine & spirits importation and distribution. We kill it at logistics, customer service and bright ideas that are changing how our industry does business. Our mission is centered around our core values:
We are a dynamic, experienced service provider dedicated to delivering innovative logistics solutions while pursuing the highest degree of integrity and transparency for our clients.
- Your Team: Direct a team of three Account Managers, who serve over 45 partnering clients stretching from New York to California. The right candidate is required to be agile and encouraging, while always seeing the bigger picture. They are able to anticipate potential issues from Coast to Coast and offer solutions-focused, results-driven guidance to see matters through.
- You are Tech Savvy: You have a genuine interest in increasing efficiency and ease of doing work through technological advancements. You are a leader when it comes to contributing ideas and a tech project manager at heart.
- Team Performance: You will be responsible to conducting and tracking performance reviews for your team. Team performance rubrics will be updated and maintained by the Customer Service Manager on a quarterly basis. Your team will be a reflection of you as the manager.
- Warehouse Vendor Management: Maintain positive and professional communication and develop mastery across our four partnering warehouses (NY/NJ, IL, & CA) in order to advocate for and resolve issues quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Damage control: Manage partnering client expectations on any/all issues whether they pertain to orders, warehouse issues, internal software interaction, and overall needs. The best candidate for this role will be able to address all customer service needs in a timely manner, providing transparent resolutions, based on critical thinking, best practices, and tailored solutions.
- Inventory Management: Delegate and manage bi-annual inventory reconciliations, ensuring that each partnering client has a minimum of two full-cycle inventory reconciliations competed for the year. On a monthly basis, manage all the inventory adjustments necessary.
- Minimum of four years Customer Service experience; minimum two years of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, or six years of related Customer Service management
- Motivated to lead, learn, and be a positive team player
- Ability to hold yourself, and your team accountable in an environment where errors are the inevitable
- Capable of communicating easily, efficiently and transparently
- Energy and a positive attitude that will afford you the ability to work in a fast paced, high intensity role
- Skilled in managing a small team and customer needs
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in Apple/MAC computers
WE’LL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Growing as a dynamic manager – we excel at this; we’ll teach you how to do the same in our business
- Supporting a growing team – providing innovative results and solutions for customers and teammates alike
- Capability to communicate easily, efficiently, and transparently with others
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing environment with enthusiasm and integrity
Performance based bonus program from day one
Health insurance contribution
Professional development job training
Opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly growing company
Flexible vacation/time-off program
FOR GENUINE INTEREST:
- Author an authentic cover letter explaining why this job is a perfect fit for you. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be read.
- Detail your salary requirements.