customer service representative
You know that feeling when you’re a part of something important? That sense of pride that what you do everyday matters because you see it and hear it from your teammates, managers and customers? We love that feeling.
WHO WE ARE
T. Elenteny Imports is a multifaceted service business for wine & spirits importation and distribution. We kill it at logistics, customer service and bright ideas that are changing how our industry does business. Our mission is centered around our values:
We are a dynamic, experienced service provider dedicated to delivering innovative logistics solutions while pursuing the highest degree of integrity and transparency for our clients.
- Manage all order processing from our NYC office
- Primary point of contact for all Account Management
- Day-to-day order entry and warehouse liaising
- Exceptional, upbeat, and positive communication with customers at different levels
- Scheduled as well as specially requested inventory reconciliations
Requirements | You are
- Minimum of 3 years in an administrative role, warehouse & data entry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, four years of related industry experience
- Motivated to learn & Independent hard worker
- Responsible and able to hold themselves accountable
- Capable of communicating clearly, efficiently and transparently while remaining positive
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Skilled in multitasking; switching directions while keeping your cool and remaining organized
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in Apple/MAC computers
Performance based bonus program from day one
Health insurance contribution
Professional development job training
Opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly growing company
Flexible vacation/time-off program
Legendary Holiday party!
If you are genuinely interested in our job, please
- Author an authentic cover letter explaining why this job is a perfect fit for you and why you are a match for our company’s culture. Detail your salary requirements in your cover letter.
- Provide a resume that details your successes in our language.