You know that feeling when you’re a part of something important? That sense of pride that what you do everyday matters because you see it and hear it from your teammates, managers and customers? We love that feeling!
WHO WE ARE
T. Elenteny Imports (“TEI”) is not your traditional alcoholic beverage importer and distributor. After spending years in the industry, our two founders combined their knowledge and experiences, creating (i) a company that offers the services they believed the industry needed and (ii) a vision of wanting to make a positive difference for small businesses. And you know what? That company and vision boomed.
TEI is a multifaceted, services business for wine, spirits, and beer importation and distribution. What does that actually mean? It means that we work with companies who discover awesome alcoholic beverage products (both foreign and domestic) and want those beverages to be available throughout the United States. We provide logistics, compliance, and accounting back office support for those endeavors, and we deliver top-notch customer service at every step of the way.
As a company, we hold ourselves out as a dynamic, experienced service provider dedicated to delivering innovative logistics solutions while pursuing the highest degree of integrity and transparency for our clients and for each other. We expect each TEI member to do the same.
As Executive Assistant, you’ll master the ins-and-outs of our companies, assimilating a wealth of information while learning quickly. As wine importers, manufacturers and distributors, we participate in multiple facets of the alcoholic beverage industry. This is a full-time position based in the Bay Area.
- Data Analysis & reporting
- Preparation of presentations
- Assist with the operations of four companies, various in size (Read: great operational experience)
- Manage calendar events, meetings and travel for executive team
- Assist with day to day personal needs of a busy executive team
- Coordinate communication amongst team members
- Liaison with key customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (4-year degree) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional experience
- Must be a proactive, self-starter with the ability to create and master systems
- 3+ years professional experience – Executive Assistant or management position experience a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and Apple/MAC computer systems
- Confident communicating transparently with multiple contacts in a decision-making chain
- Natural in offering dynamic customer service
- Excellent time management skills, specifically mastering urgent vs less urgent tasks based on deadlines and workload
- Multi-tasker, but still completing all tasks while having the ability to jump around
- Bright, energetic and a positive attitude that will afford you the ability to work in a fast-paced, hands-on and independent role
- Light bookkeeping experience or knowledge of financial accounting
WE’LL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Growing as a professional –we excel at dynamic professional growth; we’ll coach you on how to develop industry experience
- Developing a diverse knowledge base; you have sound judgment but are also open-minded
- Focusing on creating innovative results and solutions for customers and teammates alike
- Capability to communicate easily, efficiently, and transparently with others –this is a key value to our company; if you cannot take criticism openly and gracefully, you won’t succeed internally with our culture or externally with our customers
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within a constantly changing environment with enthusiasm and integrity
- We want dedication to this job, and we’d like you to stay with us for a long time!
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based bonus program after first quarter of employment
- Health insurance contribution
- Professional development job training
- Opportunity to advance your career in a rapidly-growing company
- Flexible vacation/time-off program
If you want to be part of TEI and believe that you can excel at this position, please send us your resume and a genuinely written cover letter explaining your interest in the position and how it aligns with your professional mission. Additionally, please include your salary requirements and the number “10” (typed or written) at the bottom right corner of your cover letter.