Executive Sales Administrator
You know that feeling when you’re a part of something important? That sense of pride that what you do everyday matters because you see it and hear it from your teammates, managers and customers? We love that feeling.
WHO WE ARE
T. Elenteny Imports is a multifaceted service business for wine & spirits importation and distribution. We kill it at logistics, customer service, and bright ideas that are changing how our industry does business. Our mission is centered on our core values:
We are a dynamic, experienced service provider dedicated to delivering innovative logistics solutions while pursuing the highest degree of integrity and transparency for our clients.
As the Executive Sales Administrator to the VP of Sales, you’ll quickly learn and master the ins-and -outs of our Sales Department, assimilating a wealth of information while learning quickly. This is a full time position based in our Boulder Colorado office.
- Organize email inbox to prioritize external, daily requests from customers
- Organize internal communication with VP Sales and senior management to prioritize based on deadlines given to tackle requests
SALES & MARKETING
- Identify new prospects and based on opportunity, warm up leads with introductions to our services
- Field sales-related Q&A from new leads and existing customers
- Research and explore information provided from New Prospective Client Form and make sure that all individuals who fill out this form receive response in a timely manner
- Manage an existing marketing calendar of seasonal e-memos
- Create a series of sales-driven marketing campaigns to generate leads and cultivate added sales from existing customers
ANALYSIS & PROJECTS
- Assist VP Sales in generating accurate monthly reports and data
- Support VP Sales in analyzing Sales data to further understand the expectations of Sales/Marketing support as well as to gather content for communication with customers
- Special projects might look like: tracking referral program, update of CRM, monitor pipeline status of prospects, etc.
- Develop a mastery of reporting and usage of Netsuite (our ERP)
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year degree) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years professional experience
- Motivated to learn about our industry and sales skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Apple/MAC computer systems
- Confident communicating transparently with multiple contacts in a decision-making chain
- Natural in offering dynamic customer service
- Excellent time management skills, specifically mastering urgent vs less urgent tasks based on deadlines and workload
- Uni-tasker (not multi-tasker), completing the task at hand before moving on to the next
- Bright energy and a positive attitude that will afford you the ability to work in a fast-paced, hands-on and independent role
WE’LL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Growing as a professional –we excel at dynamicprofessional growth; we’ll coach you on how to develop industry experience
- Developing a diverseknowledge base; you have sound judgment but are also open-minded
- Focusing on creating innovative results and solutions for customers and teammates alike
- Capability to communicate easily, efficiently, and transparentlywith others –this is a key value to our company; if you cannot take criticism openly and gracefully, you won’t succeed internally with our culture or externally with our customers
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within a constantly changing environment with enthusiasm and integrity
- We want dedication to this job, and we’d like you to stay with us for a long time!
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based bonus program after first quarter of employment
- Health insurance contribution
- Professional development job training
- Opportunity to advance your career in a rapidly-growing company
- Flexible vacation/time-off program
If you are genuinely interested in this position, please author a real cover letter and along with your current resume.