CUSTOMER SERVICE DATA SPECIALIST
You know that feeling when you’re a part of something important? That sense of pride that what you do everyday matters because you see it and hear it from your teammates, managers and customers? We love that feeling.
WHO WE ARE
T. Elenteny Imports (“TEI”) is not your traditional alcoholic beverage importer and distributor. After spending years in the industry, our two founders combined their knowledge and experiences, creating (i) a company that offers the services they believed the industry needed and (ii) a vision of wanting to make a positive difference for small businesses. And you know what? That company and vision boomed.
TEI is a multifaceted, services business for wine, spirits, and beer importation and distribution. What does that actually mean? It means that we work with companies who discover awesome alcoholic beverage products (both foreign and domestic) and want those beverages to be available throughout the United States. We provide logistics, compliance, and accounting back office support for those endeavors, and we deliver top-notch customer service at every step of the way.
As a company, we hold ourselves out as a dynamic, experienced service provider dedicated to delivering innovative logistics solutions while pursuing the highest degree of integrity and transparency for our clients and for each other. We expect each TEI member to do the same.
The Customer Service Data Specialist is an entry-level position. You will be an essential part of the customer service team as the first point of contact in processing orders and data for our partners. You will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with our Compliance and Logistics departments to ensure all orders are completed in a timely fashion.
- Process all order submissions from our direct and national customers
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail of data entered for orders
- Strictly adhere to compliance standards on a per order basis
- Skilled in communicating with customers at different levels
- Team Player
- Bachelor’s Degree or related industry experience
- Ability to work with large amounts of data entry against deadlines
- Motivated to learn & hardworking
- Strong attention to detail
- Responsible and able to hold themselves accountable
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Skilled in working independently and as a member of our team
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in Apple/MAC computers and Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary – quantified by skill set
- Health insurance contribution
- On the job training
- Flexible vacation/time-off program
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Holiday party that is legend!
If you want to be part of TEI and believe that you can excel at this position, please send us your resume and a genuinely written cover letter explaining your interest in the position and how it aligns with your professional mission. Additionally, please include your salary requirements and the number “10” (typed or written) at the bottom right corner of your cover letter.